***Our Gourmet Nights are coming back!!!.....first date is the 21st October 2021.....check bottom of this page for all the info***
***We are pleased to announce our Afternoon Teas are back....the first date is the 28th October 2021...check bottom of this page for all the info***
Following our French award winning restaurant 'le bistro Beaumartin' in Glasgow City Centre, we are so proud to enjoy this opportunity of
relocation in this already famous little cottage in Bearsden Hillfoot.
Scottish/French/Mediterranean is the theme of our 'cuisine' with organic sourced ingredients, local organic seasonal vegetables, fish and seafood delivered fresh from the East Coast, Highland produced meat and homemade bread....
Expect a few surprises as the particularity of using fresh ingredients is to be able to use only what is available from our suppliers at the time.
So! Welcome to our cosy, authentic Scottish cottage!
OPENING UPDATE (7TH MAY 2021)
As of the 28th May 2021 we will be reopening and we are now accepting bookings. Due to reduced capacity reservations will be
required and advise booking early. It will be great to welcome our guests back into The Cottage again.
As requested by quite a few of our loyal customers, we will be continuing our takeaway service (collection only) but with slightly modified collection times ( A total of 8 meals can be ordered per time slot/per booking - perfect for Dinner Parties at home!). This week's takeaway menu can be found HERE.
To allow us to keep our takeaway service and also welcome a limited number of guests back into The Cottage our opening times will be:
Thu - Sat 6pm till 10.30pm (last booking will be 8.30pm)
Sun 1pm till 6pm (last booking will be 4pm)
Due to the current situation please note the following:
* Due to Government regulations we will require that ALL guests complete Track & Trace info either by the QR code or by completing the relevant form (both of which can be provided)
* We may need to limit table reservations to 2 hours depending on demand
* There will be a limited number of bookings per service due to reduced table space
* Due to the reduced capacity of our temporary dining space we are modifying our operating hours (We will review this week by week, or as required)
* Myself and Andrew will be present at all times
* Sanitiser will be available
* Staff will be Covid safety trained
* We would ask for masks to be worn on arrival and until you are seated at your table (And also worn if you need to leave your table)
* Please note that due to restrictions we will require that all guests have vacated the premises by 10.30pm
For more info or to book:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or Call : 0141 258 1881 Wednesday till Sunday (Please note: Answer machine messages will be replied to from Wednesdays)
We really are looking forward to welcoming you back and hope to see you soon.
Richard & Andrew
Join us for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch and roast...we serve wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks and coffees/teas.
All our dishes are prepared with freshly sourced organic ingredients.
Maybe we can help with any future events, celebrations, outside catering, get togethers either at home or in our restaurant. We can host groups of 30 guests with exclusive use of the restaurant or 14 guests with use of half the restaurant.
We are pleased to announce that our Afternoon Tea with the Posh Tarts is back on 28th October...it is sure to be very popular and early booking is advised.
Our Gourmet Nights are back!!!....first date is on 21st October....early booking is advised.
Our next event will appear here soon....keep checking for updates!
Proud winners of the
'Best Restaurant' at the
2019 Scottish Business Awards
Thu-Sat 6pm-10.30pm (last booking 8.30pm)
Sun 1pm-6pm (last booking 4pm)
Beaumartin The Cottage
156 Milngavie Road